Ads Top

"I Demanded A Public Apology To Put Him In His Proper Place." Tony Calvento to VICE GANDA After Alledgely Used His Name In An Insulting Manner.

“He said he will personally apologize on air sa Wednesday.“I will wait first,”
Those where the words multi-awarded journalist Tony Calvento said when he was asked by PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) this Sunday if he had already accepted Vice Ganda's public apology which was read by Billy Crawford on It's Showtime. 






Vice Ganda is currently in South Korea for his concert and that he is not able to apologize personally on-air. 

Tony Calvento threatened to sue TV host/comedian and noontime show of ABS-CBN. 

“Yesterday, after using my name in an insulting manner, I threatened to sue the whole Showtime in a civil case and Vice Ganda in a criminal case. 
“Vice called me up and I demanded a public apology to put him in his proper place 
“Just because you’re a famous host, you can make fun of anyone,” the offended broadcast journalist said. 


How It Started? 
It all started on August 11, when Vice Ganda compared John Mark Saga, a Tawag Ng Tanghalan contestant to the Veteran Journalist.



According to the public apology read by Billy Crawford, Vice Ganda stated, "“ang tanging intensyon ko ay magbigay-payo sa aming contestant na magtiwala sa sarili at sa kanyang kakayahan."

Vice Ganda called Calvento to apologize. According to Calvento, it was just a short call. 

When the Journalist talked with Vice over the phone, the host only said "“Wala po akong masasabi kundi sorry po.”

“Well, that's what he said,” when PEP asked him if they can publish the conversation. 

Calvento thanked PEP for an accurate account on this said issue, he even posted it on his Facebook Account.

Apparently, the Veteran Journalist, Calvento updated his facebook account around 4pm of 14th of August that if he will not get the Personal Apology from him, bot read , 






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.